Skip to main content

Weekend Runaway


Last weekend, on September 28th, my community was invited to gathering and futsal tournament at Tasikmalaya, West Java. My friends choose travel by motorcycle, which is more exhausting to travel. So, I choose to went early and take a little adventure by myself in Bandung. I never take a walk in Bandung by myself before, I always using travel agent to enjoy Bandung. Just sit on the bus, then walk to destination. 

So, this is the first time for me to be solo traveler at Bandung. I created my own itinerary such as Gedung Sate, Dago, ITB, Bandung Zoo and Paris Van Java Mall. I started with ride on bus from nearest bus station, then took MGI Bus with route Leuwiliang - Bandung with fare IDR 55 K. It's took 3 hours to travel.


After arrival to Leuwipanjang Bus Station at Bandung, I ride Damri bus to Dago with bus route Leuwipanjang - Dago with fare IDR 3 K.

 Then, I started to take a walk with randomly route like on this below map. It's took a few hour to finish. Then I saw a Gedung Sate Building (unfortunately, I couldn't get in because there a ceremony), then walk to Gasibu Field. When I saw map on my phone, I found that Dago was not far from Gasibu field. So I walked to Dago, lucky me, there is any event for night. These day were Bandung Anniversary 204 years. So I planned to watch those event by night. Near from Dago, I just think about visiting ITB and Bandung Zoo. But when I saw watch, it would be wasting time so much. Then I walked to Jalan Layang Pasoepati to reach my next destination, Paris Van Java Mall. Lucky me (again), I saw Jomblo Park (Taman Jomblo), Skate Park, and Film Park (Taman Film). But there were no any show by those time. Take a quick rest at Film Park. Then I walk around to reach Paris Van Java Mall. I avoided using angkot, because of angkot in Bandung has ridiculous route on small road. 

But after all, I used 
angkot to reach PVJ Mall. To take a break and enjoy my coffee there. 



After enjoy the PVJ Mall, I decided back to Dago to see Car Free Night and Bandung Fest for Bandung Anniversary. By this time, I choose ride angkot. Then like I worrying before, I get lost. Dunno where this angkot route. 



Until I found that I just travel this road this morning. So, I stopped the angkot. Then I cross the road then take Damri Bus to Dago.

In these place I enjoyed the car free night to take a look on food festival there. I choose to enjoy Takoyaki, the Japanese food. And then walk to in front of stage to saw one of my favorite Band, Mocca.





I had little gamble on this travel. I didn't know when was last bus travel to Tasikmalaya. So, I just think about few option if the last bus has leaving the terminal. So with full of confidence, I saw full performance of Mocca in one hour, 8pm to 9pm. Because of these day were Bandung Anniversary, so the road were so crowded. I just thinking to walk after traffic jam. 


Then I would take angkot to Cicaheum with route Ciroyom - Cicaheum. So, lucky me! It was last bus still on there. Yay! Until I found that in Cileunyi there was 24 hour bus from Jakarta to Tasik. -_-




So there was my quick trip at Bandung. Adrenaline rush, but I really enjoy it. I always appreciate my father for traveling experience with so many conditions. Backpacker trip, Business class trip, and another kind of trip. I always pray to my father. Thank you for the experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jadwal Dokter Poliklinik Afiat RS PMI Bogor

Share informasi jadwal dokter di poli afiat RS PMI Bogor aja :)

Jadwal Dokter Kandungan Obgyn Bogor

RSIA Hermina Bogor RS PMI Bogor Poliklinik Afiat Poliklinik Reguler RS Bogor Medical Center

SIM C Kota Bogor

Polres kota Bogor terletak di Kedung Halang tepat di pinggir jalan raya bogor. Hal yang perlu disiapkan :  1. KTP + FC 2. Kondisi fisik / tensi 3. Skill uji praktek : zig zag dan angka 8 4. Pelajari teori ujian sim 5. 20rb untuk kesehatan 6. 100rb untuk biaya sim 7. Tangan buat nulis yg banyak 8. Kesabaran ekstra + waktu yang banyak Prosedur :  1. Test kesehatan di klinik polisi ada di gang sebelah selatan polres bogor kota 2. Bayar 20rb 3. Tukar ktp dengan id polres 4. Ambil form dan map di loket pendaftaran 5. Taruh map dan antri ujian praktek 6. Jika lulus, taruh map dan antri ujian teori 7. Ujian teori 8. Kembalikan hasil dan tunggu pemanggilan untuk kelulusan 9. Bayar biaya sim c 100rb 10. Jika lulus, ke loket 2 untuk ambil form pendaftaran 11. Cap hasil ujian, taruh berkas dan tunggu lagi di lokasi ujian teori 12. Kembalikan berkas di loket 3 dan ambil antrian foto 13. Antri foto 14. Foto 15. Tunggu cetak sim 16. Sim di tang