Skip to main content

25 Things I'm Grateful For..

I just think about write about the things I'm grateful for, then I found Simona's blog just like the topic that I wanted to write. There is a listing without order priority. Just the things that show on my head.

image : http://dawndalili.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/grateful3.jpg


  1. I'm grateful for my little happy family. Lovely wife, cute daughter. I really lucky to have them in my life.
  2. I'm grateful for my great family. Great father (Hope you happy at another world), very lovely mother, supportive and great brothers.
  3. I'm grateful for learning from my father about travels. He knows everything!
  4. I'm grateful for good-enough knowledge from my mother when I'm at school (She is teacher :) )
  5. I'm grateful for good job that I have today. Great friends, Great place. No need so much time for commute.
  6. I'm grateful for motorcycle that my father given to me. It's the last thing that he give to me. It's very help me.
  7. I'm grateful for my good enough internet connection. For now, I don't need to waiting for playing video on youtube. :D
  8. I'm grateful for my pet is a good attitude cat. She's full white colour and have an odd-eyes.
  9. I'm grateful for my salary is enough for our lifestyle and no need to worries about finance.
  10. I'm grateful for my feet that strong enough for walking, when I don't use my motorcycle.
  11. I'm grateful for above average height of my body. 183 centimeters!
  12. I'm grateful for chance to visit my mom and my wife parents.
  13. I'm grateful for have a 32" TV. To watching football game :)
  14. I'm grateful for have a camera. Capture our happy little family precious moment.
  15. I'm grateful for good education that given by my parent. Always give me the best school 
  16. I'm grateful for given chance to study far from home. It's hard for the first time, but it's really helpful for next step of my life.
  17. I'm grateful for given chance to study at two of big university in Indonesia. Universitas Gadjah Mada and Institut Pertanian Bogor.
  18. I'm grateful for has study in Islamic High School. It's give me knowledge about my religion well.
  19. I'm grateful for given good friend for every phase in my life. Not long last friends, but always given best friend.
  20. I'm grateful for always accept challenge about my work. Yesterday I was a PHP Programmer, and now I can coding with C#.
  21. I'm grateful for comfortable-enough commuter train.
  22. I'm grateful for the house of my-brother-in-law that I living at. No need to rent some house.
  23. I'm grateful for Indonesia coffees. Taste great!
  24. I'm grateful for not-very-expensive price for groceries in Bogor.
  25. I'm grateful for great friendship from my Himakom UGM friends. Solid!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jadwal Dokter Poliklinik Afiat RS PMI Bogor

Share informasi jadwal dokter di poli afiat RS PMI Bogor aja :)

Jadwal Dokter Kandungan Obgyn Bogor

RSIA Hermina Bogor RS PMI Bogor Poliklinik Afiat Poliklinik Reguler RS Bogor Medical Center

SIM C Kota Bogor

Polres kota Bogor terletak di Kedung Halang tepat di pinggir jalan raya bogor. Hal yang perlu disiapkan :  1. KTP + FC 2. Kondisi fisik / tensi 3. Skill uji praktek : zig zag dan angka 8 4. Pelajari teori ujian sim 5. 20rb untuk kesehatan 6. 100rb untuk biaya sim 7. Tangan buat nulis yg banyak 8. Kesabaran ekstra + waktu yang banyak Prosedur :  1. Test kesehatan di klinik polisi ada di gang sebelah selatan polres bogor kota 2. Bayar 20rb 3. Tukar ktp dengan id polres 4. Ambil form dan map di loket pendaftaran 5. Taruh map dan antri ujian praktek 6. Jika lulus, taruh map dan antri ujian teori 7. Ujian teori 8. Kembalikan hasil dan tunggu pemanggilan untuk kelulusan 9. Bayar biaya sim c 100rb 10. Jika lulus, ke loket 2 untuk ambil form pendaftaran 11. Cap hasil ujian, taruh berkas dan tunggu lagi di lokasi ujian teori 12. Kembalikan berkas di loket 3 dan ambil antrian foto 13. Antri foto 14. Foto 15. Tunggu cetak sim 16. Sim di tang