Skip to main content

Milky Boy

One of my cats die last night. I dont know how and dont wanna know how. All I know is Milky cannot move in front of my neighbour house. And many man surrounding him. "He fighting with her brother" some man said that. "The grey one right?" "Yes, he is"

All I know next was dropping him to the vet as soon as possible. I knew its almost impossible, no clinic open until 11pm. But I think Its better choice than I just sit and see him die in my lap. He still moved when I still on the way to vet. First vet closed and no one there. Neither second vet. I started crying after that. Every 5 minutes I checked the basket. Until I realized that his eyes never closed. 

Finally I give up and take him home. Some man ask about him after I coming home. Thanks for your sympathy sir, I really appreciate that. 

Milky boy,
He is one of Oddie's child. He always get bullied by his brother when they still at home. But when they were grow old, he is the leader of the boys. Fight back when get bullied. And last night was his last fight with one of his brother.

He was the cat that live near of Volarea. Volarea always call him when near of the door. Touch him softly and get laughed at the same time. He never clawed at Volarea, just show his scared face.

He was the one of my cat that always welcomed at me when I'm home. Wanna get food for sure and some touch from me.

He was the one of my cat that always scream in front of my window. Try to get through in my home. Always try to climb second floor, where the cat food was placed.

Oh Milky boy. Rest well there..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jadwal Dokter Poliklinik Afiat RS PMI Bogor

Share informasi jadwal dokter di poli afiat RS PMI Bogor aja :)

Jadwal Dokter Kandungan Obgyn Bogor

RSIA Hermina Bogor RS PMI Bogor Poliklinik Afiat Poliklinik Reguler RS Bogor Medical Center

SIM C Kota Bogor

Polres kota Bogor terletak di Kedung Halang tepat di pinggir jalan raya bogor. Hal yang perlu disiapkan :  1. KTP + FC 2. Kondisi fisik / tensi 3. Skill uji praktek : zig zag dan angka 8 4. Pelajari teori ujian sim 5. 20rb untuk kesehatan 6. 100rb untuk biaya sim 7. Tangan buat nulis yg banyak 8. Kesabaran ekstra + waktu yang banyak Prosedur :  1. Test kesehatan di klinik polisi ada di gang sebelah selatan polres bogor kota 2. Bayar 20rb 3. Tukar ktp dengan id polres 4. Ambil form dan map di loket pendaftaran 5. Taruh map dan antri ujian praktek 6. Jika lulus, taruh map dan antri ujian teori 7. Ujian teori 8. Kembalikan hasil dan tunggu pemanggilan untuk kelulusan 9. Bayar biaya sim c 100rb 10. Jika lulus, ke loket 2 untuk ambil form pendaftaran 11. Cap hasil ujian, taruh berkas dan tunggu lagi di lokasi ujian teori 12. Kembalikan berkas di loket 3 dan ambil antrian foto 13. Antri foto 14. Foto 15. Tunggu cetak sim 16. Sim di tang