Skip to main content

Love Hate Relationship

I love it so much, but most time when I need it .. yeah overheat, slow response.

It's my laptop COMPAQ CQ515


He already accompany me since 2009, right before I started my computer science college at IPB. AMD Athlon X2 64bit, 2GB RAM. Still can play Football Manager and PES 2013 at that era. I bought it when I lived at Semarang. I didn't expect a laptop before. But my mom see students at IPB using laptop when at university. Look cools, she said it.

Then she ask me to buy some laptop with budget under 5mio. Then I got this laptop. Thanks mom.

Most lovely time is first 3 years, so useful. More than 100mio income that i've got. Salary, project and another jobs.

When I write this post, I still using this laptop. It's lovely time.

But when I need to work remotely or using some application that using big memory like Adobe PS, I really hate this laptop. 

So please be kind to me, Compaq CQ515. :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jadwal Dokter Poliklinik Afiat RS PMI Bogor

Share informasi jadwal dokter di poli afiat RS PMI Bogor aja :)

Jadwal Dokter Kandungan Obgyn Bogor

RSIA Hermina Bogor RS PMI Bogor Poliklinik Afiat Poliklinik Reguler RS Bogor Medical Center

SIM C Kota Bogor

Polres kota Bogor terletak di Kedung Halang tepat di pinggir jalan raya bogor. Hal yang perlu disiapkan :  1. KTP + FC 2. Kondisi fisik / tensi 3. Skill uji praktek : zig zag dan angka 8 4. Pelajari teori ujian sim 5. 20rb untuk kesehatan 6. 100rb untuk biaya sim 7. Tangan buat nulis yg banyak 8. Kesabaran ekstra + waktu yang banyak Prosedur :  1. Test kesehatan di klinik polisi ada di gang sebelah selatan polres bogor kota 2. Bayar 20rb 3. Tukar ktp dengan id polres 4. Ambil form dan map di loket pendaftaran 5. Taruh map dan antri ujian praktek 6. Jika lulus, taruh map dan antri ujian teori 7. Ujian teori 8. Kembalikan hasil dan tunggu pemanggilan untuk kelulusan 9. Bayar biaya sim c 100rb 10. Jika lulus, ke loket 2 untuk ambil form pendaftaran 11. Cap hasil ujian, taruh berkas dan tunggu lagi di lokasi ujian teori 12. Kembalikan berkas di loket 3 dan ambil antrian foto 13. Antri foto 14. Foto 15. Tunggu cetak sim 16. Sim di tang